• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Hope The Wife (tm) is ok - taking a week off sounds like a good idea. Something physical and totally non-work related sounds good.
    Indeed and I would go as far to say WTFH has some jobs to do next week, may I suggest using the following tools : foot massage oil and a cold Riesling etc.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      So odd in fact that I'm now watching "Dream Me Up Scotty" on BBC Scotland.
      And Montgomery Scott duly appears.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Dinner was Steak & Kidney pie + chips care of Miss V2.

Today was wiring up the windows so I can see if they are closed. All good fun, I think I have sussed so all of them will work the same.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Indeed and I would go as far to say WTFH has some jobs to do next week, may I suggest using the following tools : foot massage oil and a cold Riesling etc.
          Riesling?? If HWMBO gave me a glass of that, he'd be in trouble.

His eldest was taking the mickey when I was there last month, saying I'd know I was being dumped if he served me salmon on a bed of onions with a glass of Riesling for dinner.

Comment

Always referring to lady friend as loony lady. Example why: I was feeling tired and grumpy this morning. She insists it was because there was a full moon last night.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Always referring to lady friend as loony lady. Example why: I was feeling tired and grumpy this morning. She insists it was because there was a full moon last night.
              Definitely loony. Of course, the origin of lunatic, from which loony is derived, has its roots in attributing illness to phases of the moon from Latin or French, depending on which source you believe

Comment

Even though we meet while I was contracting in Alsace, she’s not a Riesling fan (or most whites)

Now, Babylonstoren Mourvèdre Rose, that’s a different matter...
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Riesling?? If HWMBO gave me a glass of that, he'd be in trouble.

His eldest was taking the mickey when I was there last month, saying I'd know I was being dumped if he served me salmon on a bed of onions with a glass of Riesling for dinner.

sometimes you get what you pay for!

10 Great German Rieslings, from Serious, Concentrated Bottles to Sunny Charmers | Wine Enthusiast

The World's Most Wanted Rieslings | Wine-Searcher News & Features

HWMBO would never dare who is going to eat all his creations?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Even though we meet while I was contracting in Alsace, she’s not a Riesling fan (or most whites)

Now, Babylonstoren Mourvèdre Rose, that’s a different matter...

well at least she has taste in wine

Comment

HWMBO would never dare who is going to eat all his creations?
                      His kids! And my younger, prettier replacement, of course

Comment

Working...
                      X