• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Oops, it still had "Bank Holiday" in the title

I rely on autocomplete to provide the title from the previous week, then update the Roman numerals at the end, but that doesn't work so well when it's been a different title from usual. Fixed now

Honestly that is dreadful, what do we pay you for?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      It's now 23 degrees. 24 expected from 2pm.
      22°C outside, 23.8° in here. Not much of a breeze either, but there are fairly large bits of white fluffiness hanging around to cast a bit of shade now and again

Comment

Bacon sandwich for lunch. With beetroot ketchup (I think that offends all camps)

Comment

Starting to see some slight evidence of weight reduction!

Not happening as quickly as it did with the open heart surgery, but I think I prefer this method

Comment

Doing some cleaning.

Found the National Savings Bank book and the National Savings Certificates.

There's about £125 in that lot all told.

Parts of this room are a bit dusty, it must be said.

I'm almost thinking of moving the book cases to clean behind them again.

It seems a bit ambitious really. .

Lunch: Heinz(tm) lentil soup (pffftless) with the two slices of that slightly blue bread from yesterday, toasted to kill the mould, bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread, yellow corner yog thing, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

No weightloss noted, rather weight gain ongoing.

I was losing weight quite well unless I buggered up my leg.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Starting to see some slight evidence of weight reduction!

Not happening as quickly as it did with the open heart surgery, but I think I prefer this method

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

How is the leg doing?

Comment

Ooh it's the drivel page. But I'm currently reading about Permafrost so may end up missing out.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    How is the leg now? Is it getting better?

Comment

Setting the weight loss back, probably irreversibly, is today's lunch of cocktail sausages and cheese & onion crisps

Though I had a plum for breakfast, so that must help

Comment

Working...
                      X