• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windy: Wind map & weather forecast
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning All

B - usual

L - Spam

W - cloudy, dreary, 13 degrees
      Married

Comment

Delivery driver turned up, I stuck my head out the front door and there were about half a dozen spots of rain on the ground.
        Got back to my desk and there's nothing at the back of the house.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring completed and surpassed, new PB for calories burned (by a small margin over yesterday)

Definitely starting to feel some improvement now. No way could I have managed today's session a month ago. But given the condition I was starting from, that's still not saying an awful lot

Comment

Forgot to report that I had put towels in the WM earlier. They're now done and hung up.

Eating a yoghurt while contemplating getting a lunchtime walk in before the rain starts.

Comment

Egg in the hole for breakers.

Trying to write some VBA - yes I feel dirty!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Roast pork and apple sauce in a wholemeal bap for lunch

Comment

Fridge door has fallen off, now £400 lighter and with possibly a broken wrist
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Fridge door has fallen off, now £400 lighter and with possibly a broken wrist
                    You will keep opening it to get more pies out.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      You will keep opening it to get more pies out.
                      Its biscuits at the moment, the chocolate hobnobs melted in the recent heat wave so they were moved to the fridge to solidify
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X