• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Just found it's not quite right

Odd how often that happens too

Still, I'm pretty sure I'm nearly there now
    And now I am

Comment

Entertainment: Mystic Britain on Smithsonian, all about Stonehenge.

I appear to have watched bits of that previously.

Now the last 15 mins of the thing about Tesco on 5.

To be followed by more filth in Filthy Britain SOS.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Watching something about Eurovision in iPlayer. The entries that would have performed this year if it hadn't been cancelled

Comment

I stocked up on sausages at M&S the other day, all of which would have reached their use by date early this week, so they've all been divvied up, packed, and consigned to the freezer. And the jeans I washed have been folded and put away.

I could have dealt with the jeans first thing as they were completely dry. Instead, I've been sidling past the clothes horse or moving it around so I could get to stuff all day. Once I'd extracted the maximum amount of inconvenience from their presence, I finally got around to sorting them out

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Watching something about Eurovision in iPlayer. The entries that would have performed this year if it hadn't been cancelled
            I'm quite vexed by this programme. Considering it's 118 minutes long, I expected to hear all the songs in full! Instead it's just snippets which seems daft if they all did a full performance that was recorded.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I'm quite vexed by this programme. Considering it's 118 minutes long, I expected to hear all the songs in full! Instead it's just snippets which seems daft if they all did a full performance that was recorded.
              People were complaining about that on Twitter when it was first broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Entertainment:To be followed by more filth in Filthy Britain SOS.
                This lot of sewer workers are less efficient than the North West lot on Sewermen.

Funniest of the lot was the recidivist scrapman who got done for no insurance, no scrap dealer's license, no receipts, and for throwing his fag butt onto the pavement.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Chicken tikka curry with Nan.

iced bun to follow (Tesco reduced 13p for 5)

Rhubarb boiled with an orange (yes its odd, but it tastes good)
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    People were complaining about that on Twitter when it was first broadcast.
                    45 mins in and Mr Norton finally says the full videos are on the Eurovision website. I guess it must be a licensing or some such restriction?

Comment

Dinner was a proper one today. Confit duck leg roasted off with tatoes and carrots cooked in butter, cumin, chilli and honey. Duck juices mixed with masala and a chicken stock pot made up the sauce - too thin to be gravy as I was too impatient to reduce it enough. All very tasty though

Comment

Working...
                      X