• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got another of those Monkey Life-interrupting Zoom calls later

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Don't forget to record it!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        It now be raining.

HWMBO has made brunch rolls with black pudding centred Lorne sausage, bacon and a fried egg (runny yolk of course)

Yum and then some
        I have seen your HWMBO's egg-work previously; you have my sympathies. Blink out SOS and we'll order you an Uber and an egg-McMuffin.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
          I have seen your HWMBO's egg-work previously; you have my sympathies. Blink out SOS and we'll order you an Uber and an egg-McMuffin.
          This was a perfectly executed fried egg, no need to send in the cavalry.

Comment

And done. Some weeks Zoom give us a free extension on the time, but they only let us have the free forty minutes this week. So it’s back to the golden-cheeked gibbons for me

Comment

Don't forget to record it!
              Yes, series record is working

Comment

Yes, series record is working
                There’s only space for 4,200 more hours of recording on the disk, apparently

Comment

There’s only space for 4,200 more hours of recording on the disk, apparently
                  A bit less than 6 months of recording available.

That'd be a lot of monkeys.

The shoulder of lamb turned out rather well, as did the rice pud, and the 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Tea: 2 x beetroot sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower seed & spelt bread, bramble jelly sandwich on same, corner yogurt thing, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Following yet more gardening I'm now knackered.

The trip to Tesco and Morrisons was completed successfully.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Now watching BBC Scotland - Inside Central Station all about Glasgow Central train station.

Episode 1 expires on Tuesday, so get in quick!
                    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    I'll have a look at that. I might be on it. Either with a look of crushed resignation, as I arrive. Or joyous relief as i'm leaving.
                    Just noticed that Season 2 has started, so we need to see if barrydidit makes it onto the tellybox! Episode 1 expires in 16 days.

BBC iPlayer - Inside Central Station

Comment

It now be raining.

HWMBO has made brunch rolls with black pudding centred Lorne sausage, bacon and a fried egg (runny yolk of course)

Yum and then some
                      Sounds yummy.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X