• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a Wispa

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Just had a Wispa
      been eating beans again?

Comment

In other news the garden clothes are out of the WM & hanging in all their glory on the line.

Tea: the last portion of fiery bol with proper spag not that ghastly egg free gluten free wheat free crap I bought by mistake, couple of yogurts, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Stuffed now.

Entertainment: 10 ways the Victorians changed Britain, 19:50 on 5.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Oh, and as changing the bulb meant using the stepladder which normally serves as a towel rack (the used ones accumulating on the lower steps as it’s as good a place as any to put them), I’ve started a towel wash (dark colours)
          And done

Comment

Just had a Wispa
            I have a mild addiction to those. I buy the mini ones in packs of 9 (or is it 10?) in a futile bid to trick myself that I'm not eating quite so much of them

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I have a mild addiction to those. I buy the mini ones in packs of 9 (or is it 10?) in a futile bid to trick myself that I'm not eating quite so much of them
              These are multipack ones too; they seem to be about the right size

Comment

dinner has been steak pie <pukka> with beans <heinz, baked>
                and Rioja <spanish, very nice>
                all in all, rather splendid.

and now 'Lewis' for not only do the BBC trot out ancient kick it and run, but also ancient talent free shows like eurovision.
                FFS. and they make ME pay for this 'service'

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  dinner has been steak pie <pukka> with beans <heinz, baked>
                  and Rioja <spanish, very nice>
                  all in all, rather splendid.
                  I don't post stuff about meals because my cooking is such a disaster. Managed to cock up a baked potato tonight by putting far too much black pepper on it. They should appoint me as a TV chef, there would be a big reduction in obesity!
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    I don't post stuff about meals because my cooking is such a disaster. Managed to cock up a baked potato tonight by putting far too much black pepper on it. They should appoint me as a TV chef, there would be a big reduction in obesity!
                    pie - 25 minutes on a baking tray in a 200C oven
                    beans - decanted from the tin and nuked for 90secs at 800W.
                    Rioja - opened and poured.
                    absolutely NO culinary skills involved, old boy.

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Working...
                      X