• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello peeps

Hungover.

There's a firey ball in the sky and I wish it would eff off.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      There's a firey ball in the sky and I wish it would eff off.
      You’d miss it really if it went

Comment

lunch was couple of sausage rolls with lots of HP sauce.
        and earl grey tea.

Comment

Lunch: Heinz chicken & mushroom soup, Morrisons wholemeal sunflower seed and spelt bread, bramble jelly sandwich on same, yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Off down town to get some money out.

Taking stocking mask & sawn off with me.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Currently hard at work watching the Yodel driver online wiggle his way to our house. We are drop 87 of the day, he's currently at 53.

The parcel is the new lighting system for the guinea fowl house. Apart from being stupid, noisy and skittish, they have poor night vision and if they can't see the ramp up to their perch, they won't go to bed.
            But if it's too warm they won't go to bed either.

Solution is a light near their perch that shines on the perch and down the ramp. In theory they will see the light and head up the ramp.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

22 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Lunch: Heinz chicken & mushroom soup, Morrisons wholemeal sunflower seed and spelt bread, bramble jelly sandwich on same, yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Off down town to get some money out.

Taking stocking mask & sawn off with me.
                tried to post a link to a ned kelly pic, but it didnae wurk. ;-(

Comment

Had a moderate blat on the exercise bike. Right knee isn’t quite 100% yet, but considerably improved compared to a couple of days ago

And for lunch, sausages and bacon on buttered white bloomer toast

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X