• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    It’s the cream that goes off. If you could find a way of extracting the whisky, that would still be fine
    Whisky?

I thought it was industrial ethanol.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

There was a programme on the tellybox recently about the making of Bailey's. It uses a 3 year old Irish whiskey, properly distilled

Comment

Moderate stint on the exercise bike done

There are a few clouds floating about out there now, though nothing ominous

Comment

Some ominous clouds looming here but it's very warm too. If the rain holds off there may be a BBQ later, or tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Some ominous clouds looming here but it's very warm too. If the rain holds off there may be a BBQ later, or tomorrow.
            Isn’t a cold front forecast to sweep down across Scotland tomorrow? You might want to do it today, just in case

Comment

Smalls finishing off in the TD.

Sheets on the line.

Cottons in WM1, shortly to meet the TD.

Comment

Lunch has been a roast pork bap (wholemeal) with a bag of crisps

I’ve run out of apple sauce, but I decided popping down to the Co-op for some didn’t really qualify as an essential journey, and would also take ages if there’s a queue

Binfolk of the clan recycling have just arrived out the back. Somebody who’s less of a slugabed than I had opened the back gate, so I need to pop down in a bit to see if I can reclaim the comparatively new bin for our yard, assuming whoever put the bin out yesterday doesn’t keep it up and bring one in.

Comment

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons multiseed toast, bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower seed and spelt, corner yogurt thing, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    There was a programme on the tellybox recently about the making of Bailey's. It uses a 3 year old Irish whiskey, properly distilled
                    Inside the Factory - was interesting
                    Married

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Isn’t a cold front forecast to sweep down across Scotland tomorrow? You might want to do it today, just in case
                      When I checked the forecast this morning it was going to be cloudy but 19 degrees tomorrow and then a drop down to 9 degrees on Sunday

Comment

Working...
                      X