• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all

<yawn>
    CBSwFB in sunny sarf herts.

saturday.
    must get my arse in gear and do some chores
    anyone got one of those round things?
    whatchamacallits, - toits??

Comment

Morning all
      Refrained from posting last night due to delivery of beer and consumption of other fine drinks.

CBS, etc here. Going to be a nice day.
      The Wife (tm) had got some fresh yeast earlier in the week, so I decided to make a quick wholemeal loaf yesterday. Turned out well and it shall be toasted to be served with eggs for breakfast shortly.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Towels out and hung up.

Bed linen part 1 in the WM.

Two coffees, a yoghurt and a pain au raisin for breakfast.

Oh and I need to check in.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          It is indeed a tat bazaar!

I do like, though, that you can find out very easily if your order is coming from the UK/Europe or further afield. Amazon doesn't allow you to easily do that - you have to click into the details of every seller rather than just filtering for the location you want to buy from.

I am trying to buy more from UK-based companies to support our businesses (although I'm aware they may import from all over the globe) and Amazon makes that incredibly difficult.
          since lockdown, myself and MrsAG have bought from Amazon, Wayfair (avoid like the plague), IKEA and Dunelm

The Amazon purchase was for some Filipino Soy Sauce, so that did come from abroad so apologies for that, I assume the others did come from UK
          Married

Comment

Afternoon all

Woke up 8am, very sore back !!!, back to sleep until 10am

Breakfast (8am) - Coffee, Toast, Tylenol (10am) - Weetabix (Tylenol)

Linner - Papa Johns
            Married

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Quite Simpsonesque out, and up to 14°C so far with a stretch goal of 16°

Trying to decide what to have for lunch

Comment

All laundry done and draped / hung round the place.

Flat hoovered.

Working on that jeffing essay. I have a plan. Executing it is the hard part.

Comment

Lunch turned out to be a bowl of lamb stew. Very tasty

Comment

Breakfast - Thai carrot soup with crackers.(yep it needed using up).

Miss V3 helped me in the garden, some Garlic, potatoes and lettuce planted. BBQ area cleared up again.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

lunch was an M&S scotch egg, with mustard.
                      and earl grey tea.
                      a large pot of stovies is cooling on the hob.
                      haven't had stovies for ages.
                      looking foward to it.
                      hoover has been dismantled and washed in an attempt to improve its efficacy.
                      him downstairs' lawn mower serviced.

it is now, officially, beer o'clock.

Comment

Working...
                      X