• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    And we get to the glory years of the user of the muff flavoured humidor.

Dont give Gwynnie any ideas!

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80244690
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This Open Group Data Science webinar is frankly soul destroying.

We have spent about 30, maybe 45, minutes going over the same three slides covering some basic configuration of the example data because one or two people out of the 300+ online were getting errors because the glacial pace at which things were being explained was too fast for them

You'd think, with all these online presentation things, that there would be a way to share the deck so all presenters could move it along without them having to keep saying "next slide".

Comment

The rain stopped a while ago

Still overcast though, and there seems to be a bit of a breeze

Comment

Rain's stopped.
          Was on a call with a senior colleague earlier when my wife came in with a glass of wine.

Then he asked me about what he was doing wrong with his sourdough.

Quiet day at work.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

And, following on from the muff humidor enthusiast, we read the towering intellect of Dubya.

'Nuff said.

That's where the book ends, being a 2008 edition.

Tea: the last of Sunday's roast beef, the last of Sunday's unusual rice pud, a yogurt, a ham and mustard sandwich (last of the ham), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

The roast beef wasn't overly pleasant, maybe the carrots & onions approach would have been better but I'm bored with that.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Dinner is some left over Thai food.

Watching Volcano nut jobs.

Comment

Just had a few poppadoms with mango chutney as a starter

Bit of a spoiler for what I’ll be reporting having had for dinner

Comment

Entertainment: E3 of Alison White's Letter to Louis.

The last five minutes of 50.

Currently: S6 E19 of Elementary.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

dinner was a chernobyl class chilli with rice.
                    and a nice chianti for a change.

midsomer murdurs (och, jean!)

i see the expats are in full lord hawhaw mode in general, specifically.
                    bampots.

Comment

The aubergine dish I had from the Thai place was very yummy but oh so garlicy! No vampires will be bothering me tonight!

Now to decide what to watch. Probably a few of these Inside Cinema shorts as they're proving a good reminder of films to see / watch again. I may need to start from the beginning again and write them all down.

Comment

Working...
                      X