• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Don't like the look of that fecking telex machine.
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post

i thought that too, earlier.
    too fecking clean by far.
    Ah, Brenda Spencer.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all. Overcast in northern Mancunia; dry and bright though, with breaks in the clouds.

Cup of tea and a bit of toast for breakfast. Really could have done with a duvet day today, and it's not even booze-induced! Just one of those days when you wake up in a cba sort of mood.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

i thought that too, earlier.
      too fecking clean by far.
      Welcome back.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

the morning just gets better.
        feckin client laptop decides to update itself while i have four session open to proper computers.

i think i'd better have more earl grey before i do something rash.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Welcome back.
          cheers

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey overcast to start and, if prophecy is to be believed, end the day

Mild as grey days go though at 9°C, predicted to reach 13°; and we were spared any overnight rain, and will apparently be spared it today too

Comment

Quite a decent night’s sleep too

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Flying visit. I hope you are all well?

I will be back when I feel able. Please keep the drivel flying! One day I will read all the posts I have missed....

Brillo
                <- manly

Comment

Yesterday's excitement: took off shirt to go to bed.

Emptied shirt pocket of watch, bat phone, and one thumb drive.

Oooops. Where's the other one gone?

The one with all the personal stuff on it like insurance documents etc.

Puts clothes back on & wanders around in the dark with a torch: no sign indoors, what about outdoors?

Looked on next door's front path where pruning roses was discussed: nope.

Where else might it have dropped out (hoping it wasn't in Tesco or Morrisons )?

Ah.

Taking the solar chargers off the car in the afternoon: let's go & look.

And voila! there it was, and I'd managed not to drive over it when I came back from shopping.

So then I went to bed & slept the sleep of the weirdo who dreams about jobs he'll never have and people who were his boss 45 years ago.

Very odd.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Hello peeps

13 degrees. Looks a bit cloudy. Forecast claims it'll brighten up later and reach about 19 with 90% chance of rain this evening.

Was woken up around 5am by the sound of water running. Not in my flat fortunately. It's still going, off and on, but I'm no longer in my bedroom so I can't hear it. It better be stopped before I go bed.

First coffee and customary biscuit eaten. I really need to finish the yoghurts.
                    Last edited by ladymuck; 27 April 2020, 10:13. Reason: typos from fat fingers on a mobile

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Flying visit. I hope you are all well?

I will be back when I feel able. Please keep the drivel flying! One day I will read all the posts I have missed....

Brillo

Comment

Working...
                      X