• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just came downstairs and told MrsBP I loved her. She made my cup of tea quite quickly. I am getting thirsty again so I might have to tell her I love her shortly...

Comment

I also told her to brace herself as I was going to treat her like a husband treats a wife.

My jumper has a hole in it. She has now fixed it.

Comment

MrsBP can't thup me as the NHS must not be stressed right now. I am assured I will get double when the crisis is over....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I just came downstairs and told MrsBP I loved her. She made my cup of tea quite quickly. I am getting thirsty again so I might have to tell her I love her shortly...
          Another cup of tea on the way.

Or maybe its a cup of wee....

Comment

Has anyone seen the joke thread? Last post has 4 "jokes". First 3 are merely unfunny. Last one is deeply offensive. I am amazed it has been there for over 2.5 hours! Are there no mods round here?

Comment

Has anyone seen the joke thread? Last post has 4 "jokes". First 3 are merely unfunny. Last one is deeply offensive. I am amazed it has been there for over 2.5 hours! Are there no mods round here?

i found them ALL offensive, but i've given up on mods.
              never liked the buggers, with their ben sherman shirts and bloody lambretta putputs.

the sheer volume of negativity being spouted at the moment is pissing me off still.
              when you're in deep sh1t, the last thing to do is feckin whine about it, FFS.

Comment

Darn it! No offensive jokes there now.

Oh well, there's always Sickipedia.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

when you're in deep sh1t, the last thing to do is feckin whine about it, FFS
                  Totally agree, same few people always posting lefty slanted news on General, as if we haven't had it in our faces every time we turn on the TV or check online news.

Actually it's not a few people, it's mostly aTwat with scattyscot as runner up.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Clear blue skies, pleasantly warm, a few pints of Whakahari consumed.
                    3 cars washed this morning while it was overcast.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I’ve not looked, will check it out now
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X