• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the big Diwali lights thing across town this evening

I've never been myself.

Nice full moon out there at the moment. Not sure if it's related.

Comment

Having got slightly bored with Joan of Arcadia and with nothing of note to watch on tv, currently watching a little known series "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" on dvd, purchased long enough ago that the dust was thick on the wrapper.

Amazing to think it was made in 1996/7.

Amy the rat just appeared.

I didn't realise she was in S1E3.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Having got slightly bored with Joan of Arcadia and with nothing of note to watch on tv, currently watching a little known series "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" on dvd, purchased long enough ago that the dust was thick on the wrapper.

Amazing to think it was made in 1996/7.

Amy the rat just appeared.

I didn't realise she was in S1E3.
        Was going through a big pile of old DVD's with an eye to getting shot of them via MusicMagpie. They offer the princely sum of 3p for the season three Buffy box set and bugger all for the rest.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Back on the Breaking Bad tonight: S4E8 Hermanos (TV Episode 2011), S4E9 Bug (TV Episode 2011), and S4E10 Salud (TV Episode 2011)

Goodnight all

Comment

Mmmm Buffy the Vampire Slayer....

anyway in other news it's about 10 degree in Manchester not much wind and what seems to be low uniform cloud cover.

Comment

Morning all

Grey.

Damp.

Dark.

Dreary.

Depressing.

Dreadful.

No perceptible precipitation (looking through the gap in the living room curtains from my chair).

Monday.

Comment

Morning all didn't sleep well, so took The Dog (tw) out for a big walk about 6.30am.

No idea what I'm going to do for the rest of the day.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Oh yeah, and it's wet out.

But while I remember: To all my Scottish friends on here - you may have lost yesterday, but you lost in what was one of the best games I've ever seen.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day again; very grey indeed

No rain yet, but it's on its way.

And my broadband connection is down, so now I've got to investigate that

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

In some sort of miracle it didn't rain on me on the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X