• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the excitement of Monkey Life this afternoon, and a bit more of the Horizon SARS-CoV2 special whilst dining, I wasn’t sure what to watch. But then it came to me: TAOM E1, in which certain apes in Africa evolve ideas above their station and spread themselves around the globe

Apparently some bigwig at the BBC was worried that viewers would be distracted by Bronowski’s eloquent gesticulations and suggested doing more of the programme with voiceovers rather than filming him speaking, demonstrating once again that however much the rest of mankind may have ascended, TV executives have remained wallowing in the mire

Still pretty windy out

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
      Got up at 6.30 to let the guineas out, then put the sourdough in the oven. Slightly different recipe, and it appears to have worked well (will know when I cut into it later).

It’s overcast and cool out.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

White sky.

Vaguely sunny.

Very windy.

Monday.

That goddamn telex machine is looking much too clean for my liking.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tell me why...?
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

morning

grey
            a bit King Billy, too.
            back still borked

meh

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Morning all
              Got up at 6.30 to let the guineas out, then put the sourdough in the oven. Slightly different recipe, and it appears to have worked well (will know when I cut into it later).

It’s overcast and cool out.
              Could have been worse. You could have put the sourdough out and guineas in the oven...

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                morning

grey
                a bit King Billy, too.
                back still borked

meh
                <--- on the back.....

Comment

Sunny but very cold. Easterly wind..

Took a small walk on seafront. Was supposed to be long walk. It is FREEZING out there....

Comment

Now watching Dickensian....

Comment

Morning denizens

The weather seems to have been reset to factory defaults: grey, dry, 7°C

Comment

Working...
                      X