• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Easter Bunny came. Baby bp is happy....

Comment

Started watching Wolf Of Wall Street last night. MrsBP fell asleep. So carrying on with it now.

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

White sky.

Vaguely sunny.

Coolish.

Apparently Sunday, and, being Easter Sunday, everything is shut.

Which explains the silence outside.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

morning

CBSWFB in sunny sarf herts

still can't move very well.
          bugrit bugrit
          still, all the stuff needing doing will still need doing next weekend. i suppose.

ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Started watching Wolf Of Wall Street last night. MrsBP fell asleep. So carrying on with it now.
            Recorded that some while ago. Now one of the many films I recorded on my digital TV recorder and never got round to watching. Oh well, memory usage not 100% yet.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Morning all. An early trip out to local shop has yielded results in the form of bacon and nice bread rolls. Yesterdays drive by on the farm shop just before closing time gave the gift of a tray of eggs. So here we are, in the warm sun, with coffee and breakfast settling and with nothing at all to be done for the remainder of the day.

Just because this situation has been forced upon me, I'm not going to let the opportunity to enjoy it and be thankful go begging. After all, only 5 short weeks ago, Sunday consisted mainly of preparations for the 5.30am train to Glasgow the following morning.

Comment

Dog walked, bluebells enjoyed. Now about to have breakfast on the patio.

...Yeah, I know we should probably use plates.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning fine gentlefolk

Happy Easter to thems that observe it, happy choklit day to thems that eat it, happy Sunday to everyone else!

17 degrees. Fluffy clouds scurrying about. Stepped out into my little little patio and it is very pleasant.

Trying to remember if I did bed linen last week or the week before. I will have recorded the event here so it's just a matter of using the search facility I may just do it anyway.

Coffee in the process of being drunk. I had a hot cross bun (not toasted) instead of my usual digestive.
                  Last edited by ladymuck; 12 April 2020, 10:05.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Dog walked, bluebells enjoyed. Now about to have breakfast on the patio.

...Yeah, I know we should probably use plates.
                    My bluebells never flowered this year. I believe it's because I replanted them before winter. Lots of leaf so I hope to have flowers next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Gosh.

Did anyone else spot the hamster in 12 Monkeys?

It's pointed out in the accompanying documentary.

Also a bit at the end which sort of changes things a tad.
                      If you haven't seen the hamster, it's about 18 seconds into this:

YouTube

Don't blink or you'll miss it.

Took days to get that apparently.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X