• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    With Poles tending towards Catholicism, perhaps it’s a time when they traditionally cook for the family and so there won’t be many takeaway orders, and the owners want the time to themselves too. We shall see…
    Just think what fun life would be if Satanism was the main religion, lots of drug taking and orgies and, best of all, kissing goats' bottoms!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Inspired by a meme taking the Mickey out of Jamie Oliver, I am having beans on toast topped with a fried egg for lunch.

Dash of Lee & Perrins in the beans.

The beans are Heinz Five Beanz rather than the normal variety.

Watching Disobedience (2017) - IMDb

Comment

I can't remember the last time I fried an egg.

Lunch: roast beef, yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea, a Terry's chocolate orange bar thing from an Easter egg I was given (never buy such things myself since I have no selfcontrol whatsoever).

Nice enough.

The beef wasn't roasted to death (mostly because the lump is about twice the usual size).

Just remembered that "Homeland" is on this evening.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

We’re having a family Zoom call at four

Annoying that it clashes with Monkey Life

Comment

We’re having a family Zoom call at four

Annoying that it clashes with Monkey Life
            me and my family also doing VC, but at 3pm - first time we have attempted iit with mom (89 years young)
            Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
              me and my family also doing VC, but at 3pm - first time we have attempted iit with mom (89 years young)
              My mother just phoned me for a chat, having failed to grasp that a video conference can have multiple attendees

Comment

there's a terrible noise coming from the heavens, and sheets of moisture falling to earth!

WHO ORDERED THIS????

own up!

Comment

Sausage bap (white) for lunch

That’s the last of those particular sausages, though there are others. But I need to keep a close eye on the stock, otherwise I’ll end up like that bloke who cut down the last tree on Easter Island

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    there's a terrible noise coming from the heavens, and sheets of moisture falling to earth!

WHO ORDERED THIS????

own up!

It's a Bank Holiday.

This is only Right and Proper.

I've sat down and now I want to go to sleep again.

I wonder if it's the antihistamines.

Or simple boredom.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Sausage bap (white) for lunch

That’s the last of those particular sausages, though there are others. But I need to keep a close eye on the stock, otherwise I’ll end up like that bloke who cut down the last tree on Easter Island
                      they had sausage trees??

Comment

Working...
                      X