• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
    Think it’s been dropped
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower & spelt toast, bramble jelly sandwich on same, prune yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

33°C outside v. 29.6° inside now

Bring on the thunderstorms!

Comment

A big butterfly just flew in the window

It didn't seem to like the room though and immediately turned round and started trying to work out how to get through the window glass. When it couldn't get through, it for some reason decided that going higher was the best approach

I had to clamber on a chair, trying to trap it with a small pot and a bit of card so I could let it out. The resultant chivvying ended up sending it down between the two sashes, whence it finally found its way out the bottom and cleared off

Comment

Hey Nick, I see you can go to the pub from Monday but not someone else's house

Comment

Two pairs of jeans and two gardening shirts done on the 20 minute cycle.

It's drying rather well out there at the moment.

Mostly overcast now and much fresher than earlier.

22.7 in here currently and I think it's time for an HSB, there being little else of innerest, all in all.

Freecell score: 100%, running average 83% (83.36%).

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            He hasn't got time, too many butterflies to rescue.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Yes, I'm looking forward to going to the pub and sitting all alone behind a Perspex screen, avoiding people from other households

I'll have to pop by the barber's sometime and see if there's any word on how to get a haircut. I would imagine it'll be appointment only now, even though they never really did appointments before.

Comment

The HSB is on hold since I didn't feel like watching the ep for some reason.

Out in the garden I spotted a small blue butterfly, and it decided to feed on the flox.

Getting very grey out there now, you wouldn't think it was the same day as this morning.

Judging by the leaves on the trees, we may be due some rain shortly.

In other news, the grass seed is busily sprouting on the new lawn.

Currently watching one of those wonderfully inspiring programmes on PBS, this one is about Al Zheimer's disease.

Feck me if you're really lucky there's early onset versions too, a family in Medellin Columbia, 45 year old onset.

Genetically transmitted.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 31 July 2020, 15:55.

Comment

It's come over all overcast and it seems like there were a few spots of rain.

Comment

Thunder!

Looking at the lightning map, the lightning appears to have struck Sainsbury's

Comment

Raining.

It's been a funny old day, from tropical heat to the usual grey drizzle in a matter of hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X