• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Friend from blighty left this morning. Was odd trying to do social distancing in the house. She also made sure to get tested before she came over which was reassuring.
    Most people get tested when they leave Amsterdam
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Afternoon all
      Oi!

<checks watch>

This is ContractorUK not ContractorCET
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Oi!

<checks watch>

This is ContractorUK not ContractorCET

Don't you mean contractorBST???

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Most people get tested when they leave Amsterdam
          She's visiting her parents who are pretty vulnerable, so she made sure that before she booked her boat trip last week she was tested.
          It a tad odd having to ask visitors to sanitize their hands when they come into the house.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Links are up

And rain's started

Comment

There has been a smattering of rain.

It didn't last long.

Still absolutely knackered. Wondering if I can get away with taking an afternoon nap.

Comment

The government has announced that outdoor swimming baths in Leicester will be allowed to reopen. There are no outdoor swimming baths in Leicester

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  The government has announced that outdoor swimming baths in Leicester will be allowed to reopen. There are no outdoor swimming baths in Leicester
                  All the easier to reopen

Comment

Just as I was about to go for The Walk, the rain started, so I went down to the garage to extract therefrom the Radiomobile(tm) car wireless that once graced a Rover 90 P4.

It was much modified by myself in a fit of that youthful idiocy to which we are all afflicted.

Innerestingly enough, said gross modifications still work, but sadly enough I just disovered that a core has stuck in a coil & has thusly fecked it up.

Said wireless has resided in various non waterproof places for the better part of 45 years, so this isn't altogether unexpected.

Ho hum.

However, since there's feckall else to do, I may as well repair it.

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on one of those remarkably thick Morrisons sunflower & pumpkin seed toast crusts, corner yog thing, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Yum.

Since the kitchen worktop is covered in bits of rust wireless set and test equipment, I'll have to eat my lunch in here instead.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 17 August 2020, 11:43.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      All the easier to reopen
                      Yes, they clearly didn't want to put anybody to any trouble

Comment

Working...
                      X