• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just remembered I meant to put the mundane laundry on earlier and forgot. Now started

Comment

My kilo of mince mix is now ready and has really cooked nice. Used Mrs MMs trick of kitchen towel to remove the oil off the top, very effective.

Instead of pasta, it will now morph into a cottage pie, so potatoes now on.....
      Cheddar and Pamesan to be grated for topping.

Quite worried that my alcohol tolerance has gone up, this lockdown could prove rather expensive
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Tea: spag bol with more of that moderately unpleasant gluten free egg free wheat free spag.

It was better this week as I found a way of stopping it sticking together in the saucepan.

And I cooked rather less of it.

Plus squeezed orange, yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: "The Master Blackmailer"*, not one that springs readily to mind it must be said.

Then again, many of these seem unfamiliar to me, IIRC I didn't watched them back in the day once the first season was over.

I have no idea why not though.

Blue skies out there now.

Apparently It's The Law in Wales that you're only allowed out once a day.

Fecking Welsh jumped up winkers.

*Apparently originally entitled "The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton". Glad we sorted that one out.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 4 April 2020, 18:06.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I have been given negative rep from Brillo's new best mate.

Very petty.

Comment

Cottage pie is in

Mrs MMS Zoom dance party IS just kicking off, quite a few on, most sound half cut already .

Gonna be Craig Charles, of both Red Dwarf and Sun exposed Crack shame, playing the tunes.

Disco and funk.

TBF, he's quite a good DJ, I'll listen in the background.

Ill spike her drink later, or maybe even myself, it depends on how generous I'm feeling
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I have been given negative rep from Brillo's new best mate.

Very petty.
              Did you neg him back?

Just askin' like.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Did you neg him back?

Just askin' like.
                I negged him the other day with a friendly note saying "just so you don't feel left out".

Oh well. That's the second time I've had neg rep. I will have to take that into consideration when deciding my year end bonus.

Comment

Someone in Bandung Kulon, Indonesia, has been trying to log into my Twitter account!

Darn cheek of it.

Password duly changed.

Comment

Bollocks. Mrs Scruff has opened the Pop. One down, many to go...
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Mundane laundry has completed, and has been duly draped upon the clothes horse

There’s some pretty decent films showing up free on Amazon Prime (well, “Included” if you pay for Prime) at the moment

Comment

Working...
                      X