• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Morning all

Today’s main job: packing for going on holiday tomorrow.

Where are you off to?

I take it you are going with saga.....

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Winter draws on.
      Only relatively. I was thinking how cold it was cycling yesterday morning. It was about 11 degrees.

When it gets to -1 I will really be whining. Bring on global warming....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        S'ok, - i'll have yours
        They are already smotthered in Ketchup. Then dipped in ketchup for good measure....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          The thing in my ear just burst

On the one hand: it’s relieved a lot of the pressure, and will doubtless be less painful henceforth.

On the other hand: I have better things to do with my time than wielding a tissue to mop up matter (as we call it in Lancashire) running out of my ear
          So nature took its course. The doctor just kept you happy in the meantime.

At least it happened prior to sleep....

Comment

In the land of the sheep eaters. Forcast says rain but none yet.

Just as well as had to take car in again today and I cycled home. I cycle back 10am to collect it and I dont want to get wet....

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey start here

Much better night's sleep than has been the case due to not being woken up from time to time by my ear

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey start here

Much better night's sleep than has been the case due to not being woken up from time to time by my ear
                ear ear.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Just a pop and icky stuff? No baby spiders or other creepie crawlies?
                  Not even a pop, or not audibly; just a sudden tickling as the ickiness started oozing and trickling out of my lughole

It's considerably improved today, but I'm carrying on with the antibiotic cream for a bit. At least I can get it in there now

Comment

Morning all

grey and king billy this morning.

Comment

I'm carrying on with the antibiotic cream for a bit. At least I can get it in there now
                      I think now is when you need it most. It could be worse, you could be on the tablets. I don't like the tablets much - put me off my food. And you don't want to miss your Greggs.....

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      Morning all

grey and king billy this morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X