• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Not yet! I think James Ward is still clinging to the hope that restrictions will be eased by the end of May, but I suspect he’ll end up having to reschedule it
    Maybe I'll get to go if it's rescheduled

Cos if travel restrictions are lifted, I'll be going on holiday! (That and there are no tickets left)

Comment

Popped out to the patio to check on my Fatsia.

Either I didn't clean off the black stuff very well or its coming back. Still can't tell if its an insect or not. Trying to squish is proving inconclusive.

Nice and warm out though.

Maybe today I will go out for a walk...

Comment

Spring has officially sprung, first rabbit of the season from the cats
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Mrs MM came back with a monster chicken portioned into 6, wouldnt want to run into that on a dark night, possibly the same size as WTFHs birds .

Also, a nice 2 kilo bag of aged Basmati for £2.99, they don't eat anything else in India, they just send us the rubbish.

Chicken stock completed fried off the onions, carrots and mushroom.
          This is then added to the broth with potato, pressed garlic, thyme, parsley and a bay leaf to simmer.

Macaroni, then chopped cooked chicken will be added towards the end.

Something very soothing about a good Chicken soup
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Freecell score: 100% of 14 games. Running average 83%.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
              Brake.co.uk/food-shop

Bake your own, but large quantities only click and collect plus flour etc maybe organise a share?
              Are they accepting new accounts?

Comment

Sat out in the sun reading my book for a while until the complaints from the sparrows about me sitting too close to the bird feeders became a bit overwhelming.

Plus the seat is collapsing and extremely uncomfortable.

The cat complained that I wasn't cuddling him.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I'm going outside.

In a bit when I've procrastinated some more.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    211, 388
                    211, 339

Ah, looks like 388 was a typo up there - should have been 338. So up by one in the county, zero in the city.
                    Last edited by NickFitz; 8 April 2020, 16:08.

Comment

Two of the 4 people carrying out the training last week have come down with it. The Wife (tm) and one other are still OK)

Tayla laid an egg today - that's both guinea fowl laying now!
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X