• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFBSZ.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

this evening I watched Mr Butler in the latest "< insert word here >has Fallen" series (Angel) which had big guns and bombs, it was quite fun.
      Dinner was pork stew so petty good. Washed down with speckled hen.

Now watching Mr Wahlberg in Patriots day which so far is pretty good.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        LM Jr has "made" the evening meal. Curly fries and chicken nuggets with all the presentational sense of a road accident. Ramsay's reaction would have been:

it all goes down the same way and comes out looking a lot like Mr Ramsay!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          this evening I watched Mr Butler in the latest "< insert word here >has Fallen" series (Angel) which had big guns and bombs, it was quite fun.
          Dinner was pork stew so petty good. Washed down with speckled hen.

Now watching Mr Wahlberg in Patriots day which so far is pretty good.
          I watched the Has Fallen one at the weekend; I thought the “OMG Family is sooooo important!!!” stuff they insisted on shoving in from time to time was a bit of a drag on the proceedings, but other than that it was good. I’ve watched Patriots Day a couple of times I think, and it’s very good (even if it does take a few liberties with the actual events)

Comment

First on the box tonight, aside from the last chunk of Hospital whilst dining, was a veritable blast from the past: S1E1 of Dad’s Army, The Man and the Hour in glorious B&W from 1968

And after that, S1E3 (the S1 being a bit redundant as it’s a one-off miniseries) of The Night Of, A Dark Crate (TV Episode 2016). Tensions build, and we have the first appearance of Michael Kenneth Williams, aka Omar from The Wire

The moon’s still doing its thing; very high up now

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              midsomer murders <again>
              death by biscuit tin
              in copenhagen, no less.

biscuits made in 'badger's drift'
              sounds like some of that tepid pish the english love so much.

I could try for that! How many tins of biscuits do I need to eat? What a way to go!

Comment

Comment

morning

hazy.
                  dry
                  not too king billy
                  springlike.

wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I could try for that! How many tins of biscuits do I need to eat? What a way to go!
                    the poison was on the outside of the tin
                    the tin was empty, so no biscuits consumed, sorry.

Comment

Major cat fight here. When I say Major, I mean in more ways than one. Major is our ginger cat - just attacked Marshall the black cat. Alot of fur round now.

I eventually grabbed Major while the two were rolling around. I thought I would get the hell scratched out of me - luckily he went placid.

Marshall's knee seems okay. We are considering options now.

Feliway is one thing. £30. For a month. I hope overtime is available....

Comment

Working...
                      X