• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exciting washing done. All socks in pairs!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      dinner was a toasted cheese and ham sarny.
      serrano ham and gruyere cheese with thinly sliced wally.

very tasty indeed.

and a nice chablis.

got to keep one's strength up for all these incantations, after all.

No sauce?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        That always catches me out. Just ready to collapse and, darn it!
        Yes, one reason I got it done while I thought of it was remembering your post the other evening:

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Ah! I need to make the bed!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          No sauce?
          i don't put sauce on Everything you know.
          do pay attention, there's a good cleaning aid.

Comment

Watched the spy film episode of Mark Kermode's secrets of cinema. Now watching have I got a bit more news for you. It is a bit peculiar with no audience and everyone on video.

Comment

midsomer murders <again>
              death by biscuit tin
              in copenhagen, no less.

biscuits made in 'badger's drift'
              sounds like some of that tepid pish the english love so much.

Comment

It’s that time of the year when I suddenly realise it’s later than I thought it was because of the clock change malarkey and there being too much light left outside for it to be now

Comment

LM Jr has "made" the evening meal. Curly fries and chicken nuggets with all the presentational sense of a road accident. Ramsay's reaction would have been:

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    LM Jr has "made" the evening meal. Curly fries and chicken nuggets with all the presentational sense of a road accident. Ramsay's reaction would have been:

I like curly fries...

Comment

Tea was brought to me by Deliveroo.

Chicken gyoza, bibimbap, and for the next few days half my body weight in Korean fried chicken. Two types: normal and knock your socks off. It was still sizzling when it was delivered!

Comment

Working...
                      X