• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Ouch! I hope MrsMM gets well soon. Decent antibiotics should keep it at bay for a while.
    Thank you LM

Yep, she has tried so hard with it for the last 4 weeks and has been in great pain on and off.

We were trying to avoid putting any pressure on a stretched medical system, but needs must in the end.

That sort of pain is like nothing else, IMO.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Now watching Neil Oliver's Orkney thing on BBC4.

They are attempting to sail a cow hide boat across the Pentland Firth.
      Stone me indeed. It took five hours.

Morning all

Dry.

Was sunny, now grey.

White sky.

Bit warmer in here today.

Apparently Wednesday.

Naturally enough it was completely clouded over last night when I went out to howl at the moon.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Need to go out and refill the bird feeders. The sparrows are starting to get bolshie.
      A nuthatch on the peanut feeder this morning.

Haven't seen one for ages.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 8 April 2020, 08:41.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all!

Daily Report
        ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Bright and Sunny

Parish Notes - Nothing really to report other than I'm looking for a new car... Narrowed my choices down to an "Audi Q7" or a "Volvo XC90". Should be good deals available when all this Covid stuff is out of the way.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Parish Notes - Nothing really to report other than I'm looking for a new car... Narrowed my choices down to an "Audi Q7" or a "Volvo XC90". Should be good deals available when all this Covid stuff is out of the way.
          Usual questions: What are your requirements? What is your budget? What mileage will you be doing? What age? What payment process?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The birds have been fed. Threw some more seed onto the bird table as well. The wood pigeons are now throwing that all over the patio as they sift through it for the sunflower seeds, messy buggers.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Usual questions: What are your requirements? What is your budget? What mileage will you be doing? What age? What payment process?
              Big 4x4

£70k

Ex Demo/Nearly New

Cash and possibly a Trade In

It will probably be my last newish car. I plan on spending 6 weeks touring Europe next year.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Croissant eaten. With the addition of Bonne Maman Berries and Cherries Conserve (aka jam).

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Big 4x4

£70k

Ex Demo/Nearly New

Cash and possibly a Trade In

It will probably be my last newish car. I plan on spending 6 weeks touring Europe next year.

Towing anything?

Going off-road much?

Carrying many people?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Towing anything?

Going off-road much?

Carrying many people?
                    you the Polis??

Comment

Morning All

Weather - bright blue sky, lots of sunshine, 12 degrees, balcony doors open

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, OJ, toast, coffee

Lunch - Chicken Kiev, Chips

C19 Status - Me OK, MrsAG cough is getting better, no other symptoms

Shopping - Aldi for bread, milk, and Cornish Pasties hopefully after both watching Inside The Factory last night

<edited>
                      Last edited by AndyGarbs; 8 April 2020, 09:17.
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X