• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

It's been raining overnight, but while it may still be murky out, the walk was not entirely unpleasant.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Repeat? Or new series
      New series (apparently) hour long

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Repeat? Or new series
        New series
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Seem to be getting out of bed later & later.

Grey.

Dark.

Dank.

Damp.

Drizzly.

Depressing.

Cooler than yesterday.

Apparently it's Thursday.

Leg complaining a bit today, more aware of it due to discontinuing the ibuprofen & paracetamol on Tuesday.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            MrsBP needs to go on there. And GBBO. She shouts out what they did wrong and how to fix it.
            Let's shut HWMBO and MrsBP in a room with a case of wine and rolling cookery programmes and pop to the pub for a quiet few hours

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
              New series (apparently) hour long
              Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              New series
              Superb!

Comment

Task for today: locate the Mad Max boxset.

Comment

Morning denizens

Another grey, showery, cool (6°C) start

First order of the day has been dealing with the Scotch broth. Having been in the slow cooker with the veg for around ten or eleven hours, the connective tissue in the shoulder had completely deliquesced, leaving the bones disarticulated and therefore very easy to fish out. So with the bones removed, the vegetables were extracted and blended, and the remaining meat previously reserved was finely diced and chucked in the pot. Then the mix of dried peas, lentils, barley and such that had been soaking overnight was drained and added, and so the lid is back on and the soup is entering its final three or four hours (preferably the latter - the slower the better…) of coming to fruition

Comment

Sneezed whilst brushing my teeth and nearly put my back out.

It's still twinging now.

Feck me, what next?

Leprosy?

Comment

Bleedin' 'eck. All my social and volunteer things have been shut down, so it won't be long before I become my online persona, a vodka-drinking miserable old git sitting staring at the wall and thinking about big bums.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X