• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw T: Dark Fate at the cinema. I thought it was good.

Nice to see the realisation on Sara Connor's face when "being the fate of humanity" doesn't automatically mean you're a walking incubator.

Comment

I really enjoyed T: Genisys, it was fun and had a decent story, much more so than T4.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I saw T: Dark Fate at the cinema. I thought it was good.

Nice to see the realisation on Sara Connor's face when "being the fate of humanity" doesn't automatically mean you're a walking incubator.
      Quite.

The timelines are getting really twisted though.

It'd be nice to find out what happened to the John Connor from The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Who'd have thunk that Skynet would turn out like that in T5.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

And so to the end of Edge of Darkness with E5 Northmoor (TV Episode 1985) and E6 Fusion (TV Episode 1985). All very heavy

The Scotch broth (initial phase) is simmering away gently in the slow cooker

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          just what IS your problem pal? eh?
          apart from being a feckin lycra man etc, that is.
          That is my only problem....

You know I love you really!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            Brillo can cook?
            only the books...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              HWMBO has been shouting at the TV all evening.

I think he needs to go on MasterChef himself. Evidently he'll win it hands down if he does, judging by his comments this evening.
              MrsBP needs to go on there. And GBBO. She shouts out what they did wrong and how to fix it.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning all

Breakfast - Bran Flakes / Crunchy Nut mix, OJ

Lunch - ?

Hand Washes - 3

Covid19 Status - OK
                  Married

Comment

morning

grey
                    damp
                    drizzly

thursday

Comment

Eek twins have set off for school - knowing not to believe rumours and waiting for me to confirm what is happening to exams.

When they finished middle school they lost the last 2 days due to the school entrance being blocked by a large hole.

They finish secondary school 4 months early without exams...
                      Last edited by eek; 19 March 2020, 08:05.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X