• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Morning all

Grey.

Damp.

Dank.

Dreary.

Sunless.

Apparently Wednesday.

Leg quite painful today.

More odd dreams, this time involving shotguns.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Volunteer things yesterday and today digging ditches and checking footpaths. Exciting life. Not.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

happy hump day everyone

Weather - High cloud, partial sunshine, 4 degrees

Shopping trip - Aldi

December 2020 holiday plans - Philippines, just trying to organise 5 sister-in-laws and 1 brother-in-law spread across the world

Lunch - Pasta Carbonara, bacon, mushrooms

Later - Church
          Married

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Volunteer things yesterday and today digging ditches and checking footpaths. Exciting life. Not.
            More exciting than limping around like a fool as I'm a doing of.

By the time this fecking leg is recovered enough for me to walk up to the viewless point again the road will be covered in even more crap for me to pick up.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey start out, though there’s a bit of wan sunshine getting through occasionally and it’s up to 6°C after a chilly night

Comment

In with the hoi polloi

Very quiet in here this morning.

Maybe they've all died of Coro.

Comment

Hello peeps

Couldn't be bothered to go into the office today.

Overcast but quite bright. Chilly but then my flat is on the cold side and I often wrap up warm to go out and discover it's not cold.

ClientCo and consultancy all now know of my intent to leave. Now just negotiating the when. There's 23.5 days left on the PO and ClientCo are happy for me to bill it all up front and they call me when they get stuck. I know they won't use all the days as I've done this before with them.

Comment

Ah, summit decent on TV again!

Spitting Image to return after 24 years via BritBox | Media | The Guardian

Update: Ah, no, it's on Britbox. Have to pay for it. Already wasting money on Netflix and rarely use it.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      ClientCo and consultancy all now know of my intent to leave. Now just negotiating the when. There's 23.5 days left on the PO and ClientCo are happy for me to bill it all up front and they call me when they get stuck. I know they won't use all the days as I've done this before with them.
                      That’s the way to do it

Comment

Working...
                      X