• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back aboard the USS Enterprise Mk. IV tonight, with S03E20 Tin Man (TV Episode 1990) in which Betazoids are, if anything, even more irritating than usual; and S03E21 Hollow Pursuits (TV Episode 1990) in which we learn that while you’re doing, umm, stuff in the holodeck, anybody else can just walk in and you don’t even get notified of their arrival by the computer

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      As had been foretold:

Any idea on tonight’s powerball numbers? The draw is in just over 2 hours, current jackpot is $50m
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          The report also said that although the road was now clear, “traffic is still struggling” - yeah, that’s nothing to do with the RTC. The report was posted just after half five, at the height of the evening rush hour. Traffic's always queuing along here then
          Nothing to do with you walking to the local shop with 99 mobile phones then?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            i am now convinced that we should all go through life wearing a noddy suit.
            feck that.
            Reminds me when f4j were doing the superhero protests. Someone drove past and were desperate to do a demo. So we asked who there favourite superhero was. "Noddy". WTF....

He went as spiderman. Then his ex-wives went to the papers. 8 kids, 3 ex-wives. He didn't pay any of them. After that f4j insisted on full paperwork and an interview.....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Send photos!
              No thanks. I have eaten within the last 24 hours....

Comment

Cycled in at 4:30am today. Awesome moon out there. Clear skies so very cold.

In fact, moon was out on the cycle home last night.

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

CBS.

Frosty.

Much colder in here at 16.8 deg.

Brrrrrrr.

I knew yesterday afternoon was A Bad Thing.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

So turns out that things weren't fixed yesterday. I've got reports resurrecting companies that disappeared in 2016.

Why do people think you can just drop a table and there be no consequences? So many reports screwed up because the new kid in the team said "there were six duplicate tables, I did you a favour and tidied them up!"

Yeah tidied them up with zero thought for what might use them.

I.Am.Livid.

Still, I am now in exit planning mode and have my don't care hat on. I'll fix it today but I soon won't be around to pick up after his mess.

This is the same chap who didn't structure an UPDATE TABLE command properly and set every airport in the world to be in China. I had to fix that too.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

So turns out that things weren't fixed yesterday. I've got reports resurrecting companies that disappeared in 2016.

Why do people think you can just drop a table and there be no consequences? So many reports screwed up because the new kid in the team said "there were six duplicate tables, I did you a favour and tidied them up!"

Yeah tidied them up with zero thought for what might use them.

I.Am.Livid.

Still, I am now in exit planning mode and have my don't care hat on. I'll fix it today but I soon won't be around to pick up after his mess.

This is the same chap who didn't structure an UPDATE TABLE command properly and set every airport in the world to be in China. I had to fix that too.

No foreign key constraints?

Why do people not ask round beforehand?

Comment

Working...
                      X