• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all 5.06am here. Haven’t taken the hanger clips off the curtains to see what the weather is doing outside
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Starting to get sunny in Manchester

Also seems to not be quite as breezy as earlier.

Soon be time for some lunch.

Comment

Just off to cement my Scottish bona fides with a delicious Baxters blackberry conserve on Hovis multi-seed. Two slices; natch.

Och aye, the noo...
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
          Just off to cement my Scottish bona fides with a delicious Baxters blackberry conserve on Hovis multi-seed. Two slices; natch.

Och aye, the noo...
          deep fried??

askin fur a friend, like

Comment

Does one have to be Scottish to post here? Or mave a Scottish partner?

Comment

Morning denizens

We seem to be back to the grey, dry, 7°C thing here

Harmless enough, I suppose.

Comment

Cloud cover has increased.

Broadband is now mid cut over and I'm using my Three 4G myfi thingummy for internet access. I rarely use it as it's mostly dusted off for holidays but I'm glad I have it!

Comment

Good to see that those Eurocarparks parking Nazis now control Morrisons' carpark.

Apparently just driving through will generate a fine unless you buy a ticket and input your numberplate.

Sounds like a bit of spray painting might be needed.

Walk walked.

Some nice rainbows observed along with a buzzard/red kite being chased by the usual jackdaw.

In other musings, how the feck did we end up being ruled by this bunch of no hopers led by a blonde buffoon who thinks he's WSC whilst being unfit to run a tombola.

In other news, lunch was baked beans on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast lentil <pffffft> soup with Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread, followed by a couple of beetroot sarnies and 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

All very satisfactory, soup coming from a batch dated 19th May 2019 which had a considerable amount of hot paprika/chili powder included to spice it up a bit since it's saltless.

Also it had been made with stock from the accumulated lamb bones readily available in the freezer.

I forgot that "The 2nd sleep" was on at midday. Ho hum.

I was rather disappointed to find that "Glass" is not included in this list:

YouTube

Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 4 February 2020, 13:59.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

We seem to be back to the grey, dry, 7°C thing here

Harmless enough, I suppose.
                    Not to those of us with SAD....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Cloud cover has increased.

Broadband is now mid cut over and I'm using my Three 4G myfi thingummy for internet access. I rarely use it as it's mostly dusted off for holidays but I'm glad I have it!
                      I thought you were ill? Are you suity's sockie?

Comment

Working...
                      X