• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Good to see that those Eurocarparks parking Nazis now control Morrisons' carpark.

Apparently just driving through will generate a fine unless you buy a ticket and input your numberplate.
    At the Sidcup store you get 2 hours free. Is that not the case? Do you get a refund if you buy something?

Comment

Zingy chicken and lentil soup for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I thought you were ill? Are you suity's sockie?
        I am ill! But I can also see out of the window.

Broadband cut over completed. New router is quite good. The WiFi signal reaches my office now so I have ditched my Netgear WiFi wotsit. Still cabled to the office but it's good to be able use wi-fi down there too.

In sad news, my Nan passed away this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Very sorry to hear that L. Condolences to you and yours.
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
          Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

WWS

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Comment

@ladymuck Old Man hug
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  @ladymuck Dirty Old Man hug
                  FTFY

@Ladymuck <-- sympathetic
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Lunch was beans on toast. I got some of those 5-bean tins with different types of bean in.

Couldn't really tell the difference from ordinary baked beans but it looks a bit more interesting on the plate.

Comment

^^

WTAS Sorry to hear that.

90% in the Freecell stakes this afternoon.

Just watched Dr Pimplepopper.

One poor sod had Ichthyosis, another with a lipoma on his back that he called his boob, and a Mexican lady with a very large cyst on her head.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X