• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the hugs btw. She'd been ill a goodly while and I've mentioned previously at how grumpy she was about being over 90 (she was 98). She was in a very good hospice and well cared for in her last couple of weeks so was comfortable and not in pain.

Hoping my client makes the right decision re my status as I'd quite like to buy her flat off my Dad and uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Hoping my client makes the right decision re my status as I'd quite like to buy her flat off my Dad and uncle.
      There goes the neighbourhood

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        In sad news, my Nan passed away this morning.

You must be devastated.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

You must be devastated.
          It'll slowly sink in, I think, as the funeral approaches.

Comment

i expect to wake up dead every day now.
            that's why i'm so surprised in the mornings.

dinner has been more malasian curry.
            i Do like the way spicy food gets better over time.

don't ever move to a place called midsomer...............................
            more murders than chicago

Comment

don't ever move to a place called midsomer...............................
              more murders than chicago
              You could move to Kembleford instead.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                You could move to Kembleford instead.

Comment

is there an option to ignore subforums, when selecting 'new posts'?
                  i'm getting tired of taxdodgers and the new headless chickens, presenting me with pages of crap.

anyone?

i mean, the B****t one's bad enough, but FFS.

Comment

For tea tonight, I got around to roasting the Big Chicken, with the usual accompaniments. Lovely

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      For tea tonight, I got around to roasting the Big Chicken, with the usual accompaniments. Lovely
                      not Chicken Little then, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X