• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Morning denizens

It was supposed to be cloudy this morning, but instead it’s a bright sunny day, with some very high strands of cloud and the occasional vapour trail

Only up to 5°C so far though
    Is that the vapur trails the government put up to hide the arrival of Nibiru?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Is that the vapur trails the government put up to hide the arrival of Nibiru?
        Them’s the ones! No Nibiru round here, thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Them’s the ones! No Nibiru round here, thank you very much
          Too right! Niburians coming over here, stealing our conspiracy theories.....

Comment

Morning all
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

5:55am in Memphis, no idea what the weather is like, but at least I had a reasonable night’s sleep
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                5:55am in Memphis, no idea what the weather is like, but at least I had a reasonable night’s sleep
                *checks phone* 6°C, cloudy, some rain later

Comment

Day got off to a good start. A data upload worked first time.

Then a report broke because someone on the team thought a table in our database was rubbish. So I had to fix that.

Then I found out that ClientCo had realised it doesn't know what it wants so it's playing "not it". I have ranted elsewhere about that so will not sully this thread further.

Then I discovered that the data upload was missing two days of data.

It's now lunchtime and I am very despondent and have achieved very little. All billable though

Comment

Amazon return successfully dropped off at the local Post Office.... had to pass a Greggs on the way back to the car. Lunch will be a sausage roll of mixed origin "meat", a "steak" bake which is most likely horse, and a couple of yum-yums. And a cup of tea.

Scottish bona fides successfully underlined. In bold. Again.
                    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
                      Amazon return successfully dropped off at the local Post Office.... had to pass a Greggs on the way back to the car. Lunch will be a sausage roll of mixed origin "meat", a "steak" bake which is most likely horse, and a couple of yum-yums. And a cup of tea.

Scottish bona fides successfully underlined. In bold. Again.
                      I do like yum yums. Want some now.

Comment

Working...
                      X