• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just popped out the back to deposit the kitchen bin bag in the bin, and it’s bitterly cold out there - officially 3°C but feeling much colder, even with my warm coat on

However: still quite high in the WSW (or maybe even more W) was Venus, shining extremely brightly - so bright in fact that I initially thought it must be the police helicopter using its spotlight, or a plane with its landing lights on. Worth a look if you have clear skies in that direction

Comment

dinner was chicken jalfrezi <ding>
      quite hotter than usual.
      very nice.
      and a nice rioja.

TV sucks, so i'll go HStB i think.

Comment

Back from dental hygienist.
        She didn’t tell me she was going to give me a load of injections, just surprised it on me.
        But she does have a great playlist of 70s music, which made up for it.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Venus, shining extremely brightly - so bright in fact that I initially thought it must be the police helicopter using its spotlight, or a plane with its landing lights on. Worth a look if you have clear skies in that direction
          i noticed too.
          magic

Comment

Good to see everyone respected my century and left it for me....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Good to see everyone respected my century and left it for me....
              Nope i got it (first one I have got)

Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                Nope i got it

Century

But I think I get the sad git of the day award after my comment on the joke thread....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Century

But I think I get the sad git of the day award after my comment on the joke thread....
                  <hurriedly checks the Joke thread>

BRB
                  Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                    <hurriedly checks the Joke thread>

BRB
                    Don't forget to start at the beginning....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Back from dental hygienist.
                      She didn’t tell me she was going to give me a load of injections, just surprised it on me.
                      But she does have a great playlist of 70s music, which made up for it.
                      What the hell does your hygienist do that requires injections??

Comment

Working...
                      X