• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    In with the hoi polloi.

Duly X-rayed.

Intermittently pissing down here, highly unusual.

However the low sun & a nice shiny wet road does make driving inneresting.

Drove down the hospital, then spent 10 minutes finding a parking space.
    When do you get the results?

Comment

Went out to start moving 1,000kg of 10mm pea shingle from the end of the drive round to the back of the house (from memory it's 15 trips).
      As I brought the wheelbarrow up the back garden, I felt a spot or two of rain, so decided to come in and have lunch.

The heavens have just opened for the last half hour. The stones will have to wait until later.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Gone grey here now, so I celebrated with a bowl of zingy chicken & lentil soup

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Duly X-rayed.
          WlmS.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            WlmS.
            Dunno, probably a week or so.

Not really concerned to be honest.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I made it to the smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                TFBSZ

Annoyed The Wife (tm) earlier when she asked me again about birthday presents and I replied with “I want something that in 10, 15, 20 years time, I can point to it and say “this is what you got me”
                She asked if I could remember what she got me when I turned 40, and I said a weekend away (where we got engaged) and 3 pear trees. She couldn’t remember the trees.

I got into further trouble by saying that she hadn’t asked for anything in particular for her 50th, but I’d gone out and bought her something I thought was appropriate, which she still likes/wears all the time, so maybe she shouldn’t ask me, just go out and get something.
                Wait until she asks which dress she should wear given a choice of two. Whichever one you pick she will shout "what is wrong with the other one?"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    CBSWFB here now.
                    king billy though

Not a pali, but pleasing none the less, a double Ted Rogers, if you will.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Not a pali, but pleasing none the less, a double Ted Rogers, if you will.
                      Well spotted!

Comment

Working...
                      X