• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve finally made it into English Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace_2_(video_game)

Previously I only appeared in French: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Hunter#Portages
    Last edited by NickFitz; 28 June 2018, 11:53. Reason: Fix broken parsing of ) at end of URL. Ta, DS :-)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I’ve finally made it into English Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace_2_(video_game)

Previously I only appeared in French: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Hunter#Portages
      Fixed.

Congrats.

Bonjour matelot.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Afternoon all.

Normal service from the sun has returned, although humidity levels are >60% compared with 30% yesterday.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Yay I'm back.

Not that anyone noticed I had gone

But either way I went to L'Estartit in Spain for a few days with me old ma n pa.

It was hotter here when I got back and the caravan in Spain had air con.

Anyway back to the grind.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Mostly because it's exploded due to trying & failing to print out gerber files in a usable form.

Dark blue on black isn't floating my boat.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
            Which was solved once I found out about "viewplot", which, once you've learned how to drive it, gives 1:1 prints of gerber files.

Yay! Yay! and Thrice Yay!

Next it'll be the etching of the board with the FeCl solution balanced on the garden wall.

In other other news, the H&S feckwhit is coming to look at the lab tomorrow.

Deep & abiding joy.

I've not met this one before.

Hope he's more reasonable than the last feckwhit.

The price of a 1 pint bottle of "Johnny Walker" whiskey was 4/6d in 1913.

That's 22.5p.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 28 June 2018, 15:16.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Shopping done, as well as collecting the monthly medicines, and a trip out to the Delta Quadrant to collect a parcel from the sorting office.

As I grabbed a trolley at Sainsbury's I noticed a chunky bit of black plastic on the ground. I ignored it initially, but then looked again and realised it had a Kia logo on it. So if somebody's in the car park there with a trolley full of shopping and a locked Kia, and should happen to find TPD: your electronic key fob thingy is at the Customer Service desk

Comment

Free ice cream at work today.

Smoke coming from Winter Hill near Bolton now as another moorland fire takes hold
                Fortunately for us, the smoke is heading west.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  As I grabbed a trolley at Sainsbury's I noticed a chunky bit of black plastic on the ground. I ignored it initially, but then looked again and realised it had a Kia logo on it. So if somebody's in the car park there with a trolley full of shopping and a locked Kia, and should happen to find TPD: your electronic key fob thingy is at the Customer Service desk
                  The woman at the desk told me they'd had some car keys handed in yesterday and nobody had claimed them

Presumably the car is still in the car park, racking up some ridiculous charge from that company that rips people off for overstaying by thirty seconds

Comment

Working later this evening; avoiding the traffic. Clearly appears to be a mad dash home as google traffic map has lit Mancunia up like a Christmas tree. Crash baubles and streams of red and brown tinsel adorn the M60, with streaks of red and orange tinsel on other major routes home. What joy.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Working later this evening; avoiding the traffic. Clearly appears to be a mad dash home as google traffic map has lit Mancunia up like a Christmas tree. Crash baubles and streams of red and brown tinsel adorn the M60, with streaks of red and orange tinsel on other major routes home. What joy.
                      Merrie olde Engerland

Comment

Working...
                      X