• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ribs turned out absolutely excellent, and the chips likewise

I now have to resist the temptation to eat the remaining couple of ribs, which are supposed to be lunch or dinner or something like that tomorrow

Comment

Raining out; too warm hereabouts for sleet or snow, it seems, though it's still pretty chilly

I think I shall watch the first episode of Endeavour. I've never seen it (hence starting at the beginning) but Zeity seemed to think it was OK, and he has good taste in such matters

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I think I shall watch the first episode of Endeavour. I've never seen it (hence starting at the beginning) but Zeity seemed to think it was OK, and he has good taste in such matters
        Turned out it doesn't have subtitles, and I wasn't in the mood for trying to work out if I had it on too loud all evening, so I shelved that

Instead, I decided to watch the first episode of season two of Line of Duty

BIG mistake! I should have borne in mind that Line of Duty is so utterly excellent that it's impossible to stop until you've seen the whole thing!

So now I've watched the whole of season two of Line of Duty

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

A tad breezy overnight, but clear blue skies now.
            Shed, shingle, bricks and blocks all transported to the back garden before the storm hit, then because The Wife (tm) had been working up near Leicester yesterday, I took her for dinner in the local. Lovely meal, but eating a lot late a night meant that neither of us slept well.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey day, but not desperately chilly

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Sun's out here, really quite pleasant
                Do what thou wilt

Comment

Ooh a fire alarm that was exciting

until it started raining and then we all just got wet.

ho hum back inside now.

Comment

Had a really heavy shower about an hour ago, but the skies have cleared. Fire lit in the office, just burning the evidence.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
                      Afternoon denizens

Sun's out here, really quite pleasant
                      I wish to issue a correction to my earlier statement: I just popped out the back, and it is in fact really quite chilly out there

Comment

Working...
                      X