• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched Footloose and now some program animals in winter.

First day I've been left on my own for a good part of it since the 20th.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

My mother is out of hospital

She should have been discharged yesterday, but just before she was due to get out her blood sugar level went a bit screwy so they had to keep her in - something to do with only being able to discharge her if it's remained stable for some given period of time

But she's home now

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Watched Footloose and now some program animals in winter.

So they'll be letting you out soon??

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          You can't beat not having to put up with other people after a prolonged period of enforced sociability

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            You can't beat not having to put up with other people after a prolonged period of enforced sociability
            what's that?

Comment

Watching Judge Judy. Many good things about that show. However I am always a bit surprised that she seems against parents looking after children - she expects them to work.

Fine if the children are at school. But before then? Its a bit much.

Comment

I will take your word for it.

Hopefully when all the kids leave home I will find out.

Comment

It now remains to be seen if this was, in fact, the whole meal; if I get peckish in a bit, which I suspect I will, it will have been just a starter
                  And a small helping of ribs and chips, just to settle the stomach

Feeling rather tired. I suspect I may not to be up to too many late nights in a row just yet

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks like it's rained overnight, but we're back on the wintery sunshine now

Comment

Working...
                      X