• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Home!

Now to get the place warmed up, and re-familiarise myself with the business of getting my own meals
    Try ringing the little bell next to your chair.

I appear to have lost nine pounds since I last weighed myself on my own scales a little over three weeks ago
    I bet the Chinese have lost about 50

Comment

The battle of the pissy old ladies woodchip has been won, with the enemies forces routed in the field. There now only remains the kitchen as an isolated fortress of resistance, but that's fine as it's not on the agenda for tackling quite yet. Sadly, some collateral damage* to the underlying plaster has taken the shine off this triumph a little . Still, cause for a celebratory pint I say

* i.e. it's fooked beyond redemption and shall be on the receiving end of Mr Makita in the morning.

Comment

Just got this sent this video from elder son: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dhH...ature=youtu.be

e*pow(i*pi) = -1

Alot simpler than I was taught at A level.

Comment

I appear to have lost nine pounds since I last weighed myself on my own scales a little over three weeks ago
          Eat the Scotch Broth and you will lose alot more than 9 pounds.....

Comment

Just changed the bed. It's absolutely bloody knackered me

Still, it's done now, and that's easily a day's exercise out of the way

Comment

Just changed the bed. It's absolutely bloody knackered me

Still, it's done now, and that's easily a day's exercise out of the way
              I delivered my parcel by cycling a round trip of 16 miles. Taking my time and getting rained on. Not knackered.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I delivered my parcel by cycling a round trip of 16 miles. Taking my time and getting rained on. Not knackered.
                I'm still a bit low on the old haemoglobin, so I've been advised to build up the exercise gradually

I think I should probably eat nothing but steak for a week or two, just to help things along

Comment

I'm still a bit low on the old haemoglobin
                  Just haemoglobin, I hope....

Comment

Chips brought successfully through Phase I of preparation

I've missed decent homemade (by me) chips.

Comment

And I popped over to Sainsbury's Local. It's cold and rainy out there at the moment, though supposedly it'll turn snowy later on

Comment

Working...
                      X