• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Another grey one

Seems a bit chillier today, too, though the pocket oracle assures me it's no colder than yesterday

Comment

Sainsbury's delivery arrived. They didn't send the beef roasting joint (and I have "no substitutions" applied across the board), which on reflection is probably a good thing as there's enough meat in the place to see me through the coming week without it

Also, I'm going round to some friends for Sunday dinner tomorrow; roast pork is on the agenda

Comment

Tonight's tea has been the remaining lamb shank, with potato wedges and peas. I reduced the sauce quite a bit this time, which was an improvement

Comment

TFBSZ

Comment

Other than a bit more about the Blitz whilst eating, no TV tonight, as I wasn't in the mood.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day again

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                      the bloke on the right looks just like a bloke I used to work with called Nigel.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X