• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Heart-stopping moment cyclist and his dog narrowly escape being engulfed by a giant wave

Mixed emotions from WTFH! Pleased for the dog. Missed opportunity for cyclist.....
    Not please for the dog. The owner is too stupid to own a dog. They have deliberately put the dog in danger and by being on a bike are not in a position to keep the dog on a lead, or grab it quickly if it gets into difficulty.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Darn dogs. Just come back from a long walk and it's usually just my wellies that are muddy. This time I got mud everywhere due to a huge friendly Alsatian jumping up on me. No sign of an owner.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Just found out that UFO has been remastered in HD and released on Blu-ray!

It initially came out last year (or maybe the year before, now) with an accompanying 600-page book, then the same set was released without the book. But, weirdly, on Amazon, the version with the book is nearly two quid cheaper than the disc-only version

UFO HD on Amazon, the version with the book

Comment

Foxes getting bolder!

Last week I cycled up to one who did not run away. Just looked at me.

This morning a fox tried to cross the road and did not hear me! I had to whistle to stop me running it over.....
          Did you throw a Gel pack at it?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            he hasn't got a gel, let alone a pack

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Not please for the dog. The owner is too stupid to own a dog. They have deliberately put the dog in danger and by being on a bike are not in a position to keep the dog on a lead, or grab it quickly if it gets into difficulty.
              You are not pleased the dog survived?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I had just deposited my last ones in Surrey.

Comment

And this evening driving home from Morrisons I had to brake to avoid a fox. Maybe it is the weather making them bolder? Or pregnant females?

All the ones I have seen look in perfect condition. Unusual for urban foxes.

Comment

Just helped another scheme user via PM.

Comment

I had just deposited my last ones in Surrey.
                      did it have a fringe on top?

Comment

Working...
                      X