• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

499 to go

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

499 to go
      Easy

Where's DS23 when he's needed?

Comment

Just bumped into John Gordon SInclair.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          WAs any damage sustained?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Gregory's Girl (1980) - Quotes - IMDb

Gordon: I want to find the real Dorothy. The one underneath the football shirt.
            Friends of Dorothy?

I hope you bought him a pint!
            Last edited by vetran; 6 May 2017, 21:15.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

He was there with his family. A bit of a Local Hero.

Comment

There we are, several PCBs made with nairy an elf & safetea ****whit to be seen.

Took fecking ages coz the FeCl wasn't hot enough.

The stainless steel sink is unaffected, largely because of the plastic tray thing I bought from Wilkies.

Also changed the lithium cell in my Lidl(tm) stopwatch.

After making the PCBs.

It is held together with lots of little screws that appear to be tightened up by Charles Atlas.

It takes a cr2032 cell.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Grass not cut - sod it.
                WSES.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                This time two years ago I was heading to the Bloomsbury Theatre for a tribute to Viv Stanshall, but there's nothing good like that happening in London tonight
                He was on some top of the 1960s pop show the other week, with the Bonzos.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Oh, and there was the chap who worked out the precise date the Vogons destroyed the Earth in H2G2 using clues from the book: 1 May 1980. It hinges on the fact that it is stated to be a Thursday, and the stuff the barman says to Ford and Arthur in the pub, including a reference to Arsenal playing later that day which they hardly ever have on a Thursday, and the price of the beer which means it must be before 1987 when it would first have cost more than the fiver with which Ford paid, though after 15 February 1971 when decimalisation happened, because of the price of the peanuts being 48p
                It's important to get these things correct.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 6 May 2017, 22:49.

Comment

Back from The Harp. There was a chap in who first went there fifty years ago. He lives in Canada now but returns to visit family regularly, and makes a point of having a drink in there

Comment

Flatliners is on the telly. It's a good film IMO; I have it on DVD. I'd thought about watching it again some time recently but thanks to the miracle of TV in hotel rooms, I don't even have to find the disc

I also saw an episode of NCIS earlier, which I like but only ever seem to see when I'm in a Premier Inn

Comment

Morning all Smurky out.

Comment

Working...
                      X