• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links are up, this week with Forton Services!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Comment

Bacon cob for lunch

Comment

Afternoon all

Just been out for walk...

Fairly nice day on the way out, then the heavens opened on the way back. Had my wax jacket on but jeans got drenched - should have worn the duster coat
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

I was at the Charnock Richard one just before xmas.

Mainly because there was crash on the M6 near the m58 turn off so i decided to stop and get a coffee...

no smiling hostesses but the costa coffee lady was very pleasant.

Comment

It's got a bit sunny out there for the close of the afternoon so I've been out for a walk - just a mile or so around the neighbourhood

Most importantly, this allowed me to stop at one of the area's remaining newsagents and pick up the latest issue of Viz, which for some reason Sainsbury's don't offer for home delivery

Oh, and I picked up a book from the Amazon Locker.

Quite a productive use of twenty-odd minutes, all in all

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea
                  Yum! That was always my favourite meal when I lived in halls at uni -- ribs, chips, bread and butter, and mugs of steaming hot, strong tea.

Comment

And to follow, peach slices and Green & Black's chocolate ice cream

I've got to the end of the Blitz programme about Clydebank, leaving one more. It seems, from the trailer, that it's about the bombing of the ruined church in Bristol that I used to walk past most days when I was working at the radio station down there. I'll have to watch it soon, as it expires in the early hours of Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                      Yum! That was always my favourite meal when I lived in halls at uni -- ribs, chips, bread and butter, and mugs of steaming hot, strong tea.
                      Sounds a lot better than most of my meals in hall

Comment

Working...
                      X