• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a big dog walk to the pub. (Not the pub next door to my house, the next closest one)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Home!

Back nearly ten minutes before six too, which is about as good as it's possible to achieve

Comment

It looks like a lovely sunny evening out there, but I just ambled up to the Amazon Locker without a coat and it's actually rather chilly

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          You don't know every Monday links by heart!

I thought you were a
          As I recall my best was some time in the last six months or so when I had a feeling I'd already posted something, and found that it was a different article on exactly the same topic back in 2010

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Time for a big dog walk to the pub. (Not the pub next door to my house, the next closest one)
            The dog must like the attention...
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

This evening's entertainments, aside from making lentil <pffffft> soup, included "Branded":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branded_(Dad%27s_Army)

Followed by half an ep of "Top Guns".

"Branded" is one of my favourite eps.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              It looks like a lovely sunny evening out there, but I just ambled up to the Amazon Locker without a coat and it's actually rather chilly
              It was blinking freezing at lunch time in Swansea when I ambled down the hill.

I think there was a cold wind blowing in off the sea.

However it did appear to be much warmer as I staggered back up the hill.
              Last edited by zeitghost; 9 May 2017, 21:22.

Comment

TFBSZ
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start out there today

Bit chilly still, mind. 2°C out there at the moment, apparently

Comment

Brightly sunny in Harrogate (and all points én route from Hudds, for that matter) though hazy - can't make out the Drax cooling towers some 30 miles south east from here.

Comment

Working...
                      X