• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might as well get an early night as my existence is meaningless anyway until around 6pm tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Pinkish light over Sainsbury's Local; looks like it'll be another fairly bright start

Comment

Morning all. Looks like another nice one

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Morning all. Looks like another nice one
            Indeed it does. Just wondering how many conf calls I can reasonably reschedule in order to get out for a bike ride later
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all CBS here. Nice dog walk earlier, didn't even have a coat on, just a long sleeved top.
              One of our chickens is ill (I suspect I will be wringing her neck today or tomorrow)

In other news, the new mixer arrived for our band, so we're having a quick session tonight to play with it.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

In other news, the new mixer arrived for our band, so we're having a quick session tonight to play with it.

Sorry to hear ab2206out the chicken.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 6 April 2017, 15:30.

Comment

One of our chickens is ill (I suspect I will be wringing her neck today or tomorrow)

Comment

1/8th of an aspirin, half a boiled egg, and she's perked up.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

1/8th of an aspirin, half a boiled egg, and she's perked up.
                      Cannibalism.....

Comment

Working...
                      X