• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Lurkers?
    Century

Comment

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just took the car for petrol. The pump stopped on £30.01 which was really annoying, as people will think I was trying for a round thirty and missed

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Just took the car for petrol. The pump stopped on £30.01 which was really annoying, as people will think I was trying for a round thirty and missed
          If you had lifted up the pump, you might have got another few pence in?

Reminds me of the "not the nine o'clock news" petrol pump sketch - then it involved a half pence!

Comment

Reminds me of the "not the nine o'clock news" petrol pump sketch - then it involved a half pence!
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWIz4eYj3fE

Comment

Of course, if you fill up randomly then one in every hundred visits you will get a whole number of pounds.

Comment

Of course, if you fill up randomly then one in every hundred visits you will get a whole number of pounds.
                A bit like if you post randomly, one in every hundred will be a century
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Already reholstered by the time I noticed

Comment

Ahhh!
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Home!

Not too bad a trip; there was heavy traffic on the A14 through Huntingdon and then across to the A1 junction, but the local traffic on the last couple of miles was much lighter than usual for some reason, so it all evens out

Comment

Working...
                      X