• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFBSZ

Comment

On the box tonight: Crank 2: High Voltage (2009), being the sequel to the first one, and if anything even more preposterous, though with roughly the same amount of mayhem

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        Thunderous hailstorm earlier in New Bearsden

FFS

nearly got me,just nipped in the pub in time
        Dreich in auld Bearsden. It will be starting to get light out too.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              On the box tonight: Crank 2: High Voltage (2009), being the sequel to the first one, and if anything even more preposterous, though with roughly the same amount of mayhem

Goodnight all
              I quite liked that one, despite the need for rather a lot of the willing suspension of disbelief.

Morning.

Grey.

Sunless.

Hints of blue sky.

Baglan invisible.

No discernible precipitation.

Notsowindy.

Thursday.

I don't know how I'll cope when this endless joy finally ends.

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Following that, the evening's entertainment was the pilot ep of "Jeremiah (2002)", the region 1 dvds having been purchased over Easter.

"Jeremiah" The Long Road: Part 1 (TV Episode 2002) - IMDb

The dvd is touted as being full screen 16:9, but that's because the player tells the tv that it is, whereas it's actually 4:3.

The transfer isn't brilliant, though whether that's due to viewing it on an all region player feeding a UK spec tv is undetermined.

The pilot is longer than the usual 45 or so minutes of a normal ep, so it dragged a bit, but wasn't quite what I remembered from 2002 on Sky.

Funny how Rupert never got around to showing the 2nd season despite saying it was coming soon for 2 years.
              Jeremiah season 2 — Digital Spy
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 9 May 2019, 07:05.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all Time for a walk around the land of the Weegie and then bed.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Drums fingers on desk awaiting news of the state of the SMC.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, damp, not notably warm day out there today, just for a change

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Drums fingers on desk awaiting news of the state of the SMC.
                      SMC?

Comment

Working...
                      X