• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    On of my locals has just updated their facebook page to say they are doing 20% discount for anyone who can make it there tonight.

...well it would be rude not to support local businesses.
    Indeed

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      New admission. This one was unconscious; might have been brought from elsewhere in the hospital. I think this room is just about full again - there might be one bed left down the far end.

Lunch, during which the newbie arrived, has been beef casserole with boiled spuds and dumpling (singular), followed by chocolate mousse. Like everything here it could do with a lot more salt (though not the mousse), but it wasn't bad
      100 Salt + 100 Pepper - Individual Salt & Pepper Sachets
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

On of my locals has just updated their facebook page to say they are doing 20% discount for anyone who can make it there tonight.

...well it would be rude not to support local businesses.
        oh, good! - tell your driver to pick me up on the way

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Agent to Client:- "NFs gone AWOL, I haven't any clue as to why, however, its your lucky day as I have an ideal (read cheaper and less skilled) replacement, fortunately who has, just this minute, become available"

Sounds about right, but client authorised last week's zero-hours timesheet this morning

I suggested I could give notice, but there hardly seems any point this close to the end date. Might just as well keep submitting empty timesheets

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            oh, good! - tell your driver to pick me up on the way
            I doubt my driver will take me from home to the pub as the journey on road is less than 10 metres, but the journey by foot is probably around 20 metres, which is about long enough to have earned a pint.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I doubt my driver will take me from home to the pub as the journey on road is less than 10 metres, but the journey by foot is probably around 20 metres, which is about long enough to have earned a pint.
              Eh?!

How long is your drive

Or do you live on an estate with its own public house, in which case you are forgiven ?
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Eh?!

How long is your drive

Or do you live on an estate with its own public house, in which case you are forgiven ?
                Then it sounds like I'm forgiven, kinda.

Comment

Then it sounds like I'm forgiven, kinda.
                  Cheers

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Cheers

That looks like a rather 1960s pub in a council estate, rather than a 1690s pub in a country estate.

Comment

After the op, I'll be in the ITU to start with, then moved on to one of the surgical wards. While the operation is going on and when I'm in the ITU, my stuff will be sent to Patient Storage, whence it will be retrieved once I'm on the ward.

But nobody is willing to commit to a timescale for leaving the ITU, so I have no idea how long I'll be offline

Comment

Working...
                      X