• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs-BP has de-bollocked all hr cats. She wants me done too.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Mrs-BP has de-bollocked all hr cats. She wants me done too.....
      i'm a contractor. - offer me more money <cash pleas> and i'll be on your side

Comment

Exercise done - apparently everyone who goes to the class regularly is much fitter....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Home to find my desk legs have arrived and look great, I shall maybe finish the desk tomorrow morning after walking The Dog (tw) and before starting work.
          Also had a delivery from my agent - 6 bottle of wine, about £150 worth if he got a deal on it.

Now it’s TFBSZ.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              What would Eek do?
              Already have a electronic boarding pass - so head straight through fast track security to the lounge...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Angiogram Day!

Comment

Get well soon!

Also rainy but warm in Manchester

happy invoicing (for those that are)

Comment

Morning all
                      Grey, windy and raining out (some of this may be low cloud), pretty much what the weather forecasters have been predicting it would be, although if you don’t believe in forecasting, but choose to rely on hype sellers, then we’re in the middle of the coldest pre-Christmas weather for 5, 11 or 50 years.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X