• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

What a waste

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      31800 what an even bigger waste

<Waits for Zeity>

Lots of people achieving nice round (in base 10) numbers today

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Finally managed to get rid of 4 months worth of bottles into the recycling.
        Should have sent them over here - I could have put them in my big plastic box

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Desk move at ClientCorp this weekend. We've got to put labels with our new desk numbers on things like keyboards and monitors, which will be moved by professional IT types; and we have a big plastic box (about 3'x2'x18") in which to dump everything else that needs to move.

My big plastic box will contain:
          • one mouse mat that appeared from nowhere on my desk a week or two ago and which I never use;
          • a half-used pad of small PostIt notes I nicked from Scrum Planning.

Is the moving company Mc.Carthy's removals by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Things we failed to grab in the last move that we should of done:
            • the coat rack.
            • the moveable whiteboards
            • our desk phones we now have to use Lync and nothing but Lync ()
            Can't remember if phones get an IT sticker or go in the box, but I don't have one anyway so that's OK

We're only moving about twenty feet across the room, but it's being planned out like one of Shackleton's trips to Antarctica with a hint of Apollo 11

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              Is the moving company Mc.Carthy's removals by any chance?
              They've had a team of workmen here all week doing nothing but taking apart the existing desks, removing all the network and power cables from under the floor, putting the cables back again, and rebuilding the desks in a marginally different configuration.

So yes, probably

Comment

Can't remember if phones get an IT sticker or go in the box, but I don't have one anyway so that's OK

We're only moving about twenty feet across the room, but it's being planned out like one of Shackleton's trips to Antarctica with a hint of Apollo 11
                Lots of planning and expense, but there's going to be a problem?
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

They've had a team of workmen here all week doing nothing but taking apart the existing desks, removing all the network and power cables from under the floor, putting the cables back again, and rebuilding the desks in a marginally different configuration.

So yes, probably
                  I see. After a move at the client co 3 months ago, these Mc.Carthy sods left a sticky roller ball mouse at my desk.

A lady from procurement came to claim it the next afternoon. I still cannot figure out what she did to the mouse that made it so sticky!

Comment

Lunch? Lunch is for wimps people who don't want to leave the office on the stroke of four.

Comment

Lunch? Lunch is for wimps people who don't want to leave the office on the stroke of four.
                      Lunch? Lunch is for those who need to escape the office to avoid murdering the architect for being an utterly useless
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X