• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Comment

Suppose I should head to the office...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Not as bad as first thought. Vet thinks he's got his back leg caught in something and panicked when he could get free. Result was he's strained a lot of the tendons in his leg resulting in a bad limp. Nothing broken fortunately, just soft tissue damage.

Home again now and off his face on prescription pain killers. Should be fine in a week or so.

And yes, expensive. £250 for an appointment, X-rays and treatment. Fortunately he's insured.
        Good to hear
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I really should get going...

Comment

Morning
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My get up and go has got up and gone today and I cannot for find my will to live.

the day hasn't even started yet............

Norrahe's blog

Comment

9am. Made it.

Comment

Was starting off on the bike to work this morning and saw a robin on the path leading to the cycle path near my house.

Stopped to look and see if it was ok, didn't even move when I touched it. It wasn't even making any noise.

Hope its ok, I feel bad leaving it there. Not sure if it was injured, was a tad puzzled when it didn't fly away.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Feeling the effects of a rather over enthusiastic club ride yesterday. 65 miles averaging just over 18mph (not counting the cafe stop) although it was a pretty flat route.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Was starting off on the bike to work this morning and saw a robin on the path leading to the cycle path near my house.

Stopped to look and see if it was ok, didn't even move when I touched it. It wasn't even making any noise.

Hope its ok, I feel bad leaving it there. Not sure if it was injured, was a tad puzzled when it didn't fly away.
                      I suspect that was an ex-robin

Comment

Working...
                      X